As we operate independently from the school we do discuss with Orion College the items that we sell from the tuckshop. Our menu includes some healthy items for our learners, but sadly some items were removed due to lack of demand, however, we are always open for suggestions and should it make economic sense we will expand our menu accordingly. You are more than welcome to make contact with me or, when you visit the school, please visit me at the tuckshop.
Thank you for all your support of the tuckshop.
Tel no: 0825511663
- Menus to be distributed to school/parents on a quarterly basis
- Parents/Teachers can place orders directly with the tuckshop & make payments, via cash or EFT
- Once payment has been received orders will be fulfilled
- Parents can make payments in advance to the tuckshop, daily purchases will be deducted from amount paid and a daily/weekly summary would be sent to parents on the status of the account
- An order box will be available to every primary classroom for teachers to take orders every day for prior preparation and available during the break, this would be for students as well as teachers.
- The tuckshop will operate the same time as the school.
- The Hideout Cafe Staff arrive at school – 07:00,
- Start daily preparations,
- High School learners can place orders directly at the tuckshop for 1st / 2nd break,
- Tuckshop to attend the morning line up for High School at 07:50
- Collection/delivery of order boxes from Primary School classrooms at 08:00,
- Preparation of orders for Primary School for 1st break, ready for collection by students and teachers at 09:30 & 11:40, respectively,
- Preparation of orders for High School for 1st break, ready for collection by students and teachers at 10:30 & 12:50, respectively,
- Cleaning of tuckshop on a daily basis,
- Tuckshop will be open during extra murals, this would however be assessed & based on feasibility and activity by the students.
View or Download the Tuckshop pricelist for 2020